on 20 October, 2020
- Understand end to end current system architecture and APIs flow
- Understand Newgen workflow, process designer and collection system
- Maintenance and support systems, including troubleshooting, modifying, maintaining and enhancing.
- Implement changes to production environment (Loan origination system, Rule engine, Collection, Integration Layer) as required
- Handle Mambu and other vendor (IDM, NewGen, HW etc.) related incidents & problems and appropriate RCAs prepared
- Update required data in production database as per business needs
- Maintenance application systems related databases.
- Develop new APIs to integrate with other related system if required.
- Generate reports as per stakeholders’ request
- Participate in backlog creation, grooming, prioritization and implementation.
- Manage patch release process and documentation
- Work closely with internal technology teams (Infra & Network, Neo-Core, Core, NOC, DBA and etc.)
- Leading and managing the application support team ensure to provide quality services to meet business needs
- Also work as part of application support team (including After Hours Support on-call rotation)
- Ownership of smooth customer experience and journey
- Minimum experience 8+ year of overall experience and, 3+ years of system support and maintenance and
- Proven experience in,
-Full stack developer role,
-Web services APIs,
-RED HAT JBOSS,
-Workflow & process designer
- Master or Bachelor's degree in Information technology or a related field preferred.
- Expert coding ability and APIs integration
- Knowledge of digital lending platform (Newgen LOS, Rule Engine, Collection) is a plus
- Knowledge of Cloud platforms
- Excellent self-learning skill
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task efficiently under time pressure
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability to quickly gather, analyse and synthesize information
... Read full article