• Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
• Assist in development and implementation of new accounting procedures and policies
• Report to management on variances form the established budget, and the reasons for those variances.
• Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
• Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
• Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
• Manage outsource functions.
• Arrange for equity and debt financing.
• Preparation of the company ' budget.
• Calculation the project’s cash flow, NPV and IRR
• Assistant to Chief Financial Officer and Management.
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Myanmar Tax Law can meet
• Supervise the department
• Can work under pressure
• Preferable experience on manufacturing and trading
• Support development of financial plans/budgets for projects in collaboration with Program Unit
and HR and AdministrationUnit
• Review requests for payments, reconciliations, invoices and supporting documents to ensure that
the expenses are properly incurred, calculation is mathematically correct, the amount and items claimed are in agreement with the document authorizing the claim
• Provide advice and guidance to the field staff or local partners on the financial matters and reporting requirements, as applicable
• Manage payrollprocess
• Ensure staff adhere to financial procedures and regulations
• Participate in and assist with internal and external audits with timely provision of accounting data and supporting documentation
• Manage and prepare budgets and coordinate approval process for budget requests
• Reconcile balance sheets accounts
• Prepare monthly financial report and cash forecast to the management as required
• Travel to field for financial issues (orientation, audit, problem solving)or in some emergency response
• Inform line supervisor about any issues which arise and provide constructive ideas to solve them... Read full article
• Good communication & interpersonal skills.
• Any graduated (or) Bachelor's degree
• Age between (20) years to (30) years.
• Able to have over (1 or 2 ) year experience in Digital Marketing (or) Advertising fields / Can apply Fresh Graduate.
• Must be handle Social Media fluently. (Facebook, Instagram, You Tube)
• Able to have online shopping experience.
• Strongly knowledge in Digital Marketing & Digital Advertising.
• Can be use computer . (MS Office Application, etc…)
• Good at English Language.
• Able to travel whenever required.
(1) MBA (or) Any Graduate With in Sales & Marketing Management,
(2) Certificate in Sales & Marketing Management,
(3) 30-35 years of age,
(4) Must be fluent in English and must be good communication Skill,
(5) 5 years in Sales and distributor management experience at least (3)years in distributor management level,
(6) Skill of Analytical, Presentation, Negotiation, Understanding of Market & Distributor Needs
(7) Be initiative, Creative ,Pro-active,Result -Oriented,
(8) Good experience and strong knowledge in Distributor & Area sales teams Management... Read full article
• A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, or related field.
• 5-10 years' experience in marketing or sales.
• Experience in management may be advantageous
• Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
• Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
• Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
• The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
• The ability to work under pressure. Job Descriptions:
• Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
• Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
• Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
• Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
• Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
• Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
• Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
• Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and
professional networks.... Read full article
Language: Proficient English.
Responsibilities of Myanmar Teacher
• Organizing Myanmar Studies classes.
• Conducting classes as scheduled, and preparing and organizing 2-3 special school-wide programs
• Supplementing employer-provided materials as necessary and appropriate.
• Assisting the Principal in curriculum development.
• Communicating with other Teachers and Teaching Assistants and/or administration as necessary for the maximum possible benefit of students.
• Participation and contribution to the special events as reasonably required by the school.