• Good communication & interpersonal skills.
• Any graduated (or) Bachelor's degree
• Age between (20) years to (30) years.
• Able to have over (1 or 2 ) year experience in Digital Marketing (or) Advertising fields / Can apply Fresh Graduate.
• Must be handle Social Media fluently. (Facebook, Instagram, You Tube)
• Able to have online shopping experience.
• Strongly knowledge in Digital Marketing & Digital Advertising.
• Can be use computer . (MS Office Application, etc…)
• Good at English Language.
• Able to travel whenever required.
(1) MBA (or) Any Graduate With in Sales & Marketing Management,
(2) Certificate in Sales & Marketing Management,
(3) 30-35 years of age,
(4) Must be fluent in English and must be good communication Skill,
(5) 5 years in Sales and distributor management experience at least (3)years in distributor management level,
(6) Skill of Analytical, Presentation, Negotiation, Understanding of Market & Distributor Needs
(7) Be initiative, Creative ,Pro-active,Result -Oriented,
(8) Good experience and strong knowledge in Distributor & Area sales teams Management... Read full article
• A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, or related field.
• 5-10 years' experience in marketing or sales.
• Experience in management may be advantageous
• Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
• Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
• Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
• The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
• The ability to work under pressure. Job Descriptions:
• Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
• Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
• Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
• Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
• Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
• Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
• Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
• Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and
professional networks.... Read full article