• Good communication & interpersonal skills.
• Any graduated (or) Bachelor's degree
• Age between (20) years to (30) years.
• Able to have over (1 or 2 ) year experience in Digital Marketing (or) Advertising fields / Can apply Fresh Graduate.
• Must be handle Social Media fluently. (Facebook, Instagram, You Tube)
• Able to have online shopping experience.
• Strongly knowledge in Digital Marketing & Digital Advertising.
• Can be use computer . (MS Office Application, etc…)
• Good at English Language.
• Able to travel whenever required.
(1) MBA (or) Any Graduate With in Sales & Marketing Management,
(2) Certificate in Sales & Marketing Management,
(3) 30-35 years of age,
(4) Must be fluent in English and must be good communication Skill,
(5) 5 years in Sales and distributor management experience at least (3)years in distributor management level,
(6) Skill of Analytical, Presentation, Negotiation, Understanding of Market & Distributor Needs
(7) Be initiative, Creative ,Pro-active,Result -Oriented,
(8) Good experience and strong knowledge in Distributor & Area sales teams Management... Read full article
• A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, or related field.
• 5-10 years' experience in marketing or sales.
• Experience in management may be advantageous
• Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
• Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
• Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
• The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
• The ability to work under pressure. Job Descriptions:
• Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
• Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
• Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
• Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
• Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
• Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
• Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
• Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and
professional networks.... Read full article
• Conceiving and developing efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
• Organizing and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
• Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
• Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
• Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
• Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
• Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
• Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
• Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
• Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Strong organizational and time-management abilities
• Creativity and commercial awareness
English 4 - Skills,Good Interpersonal Skills, Good Communicational Skills, Computer Skills
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends.
- Assist in the development of marketing plans.
- Conduct research on specific market conditions.
- Analyze consumer preferences to determine the potential sales of Electronic Products and Service.
- Analyze prices, methods of marketing and distribution.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies.
- Devise and evaluate methods for data collection.
- Gather data on consumers, competitors and market conditions.
- Use statistical software to analyze and interpret data.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids.
- Prepare and present reports to management.
Market Research Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Market Research or related (essential).
- Analytical thinker with strong theoretical and research proficiencies.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing programs and strategies.
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
- Solid organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Strong proficiency in math, web analytics and business research tools.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
Proficient in Microsoft Office, databases and statistical packages
Graduated (BBA , BBM & BBS )
English 4 skill
PC Skill (Excel , Word & Power Point)
Market Research Analyst Responsibilities (at least 2 years experience in field)
-Supporting marketing executives in organizing various campaings
-To provide accurately record on the data collection form all required information without mistakes as per the guide line and management desicion of each brand
-To make sure transferring different sources of data and to verify data by comparing it to source documents & Update existing data. To perform regular backups to ensure data preservation.
-To submit on a timely basis, accurate production and corresponding weekly, monthly ,quartly and yearly reports
-To highlight the analysis of data and contribute to the managemnet decision
-To exhibit the flexibility necessary to multi-task, and perform contracted services in multiple communities as needed.
-Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
-Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
-Writing copy for all marketing collateral, especially for Digital Media (Facebook Page and Instagram ) including brochures, letters, and third parties’ contents(Influencers and Bloggers and PRs)
-Support to manage the communities on brand's digital platform
- Any Graduated
- Prefer Marketing Cetrifcation
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and use of social media
- Good computer knowledge (e-mail, MS offices – Excel/Word)... Read full article
± Conceiving and developing efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
± Organizing and oversea advertising/communication campaigns (social media, ATL, BTL, etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
± Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
± Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
± Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Administration in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline
± Excellency in English and Burmese (all 4 skills)
± Proficient in MS Office and familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. Web trends)
± Excellent communication and people skills
± Strong organizational and time-management abilities
± Creativity and commercial awareness and thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
± Keen to learn and strong self-development personality... Read full article
Responsibility & Authorities
o Must have strong knowledge of marketing (Promotion & Event) and customer services
o Plan and execute promotion projects and monitor project performance and prepare reports for team manager
o Serve and handle inbound promotion and marketing inquiries
o Build strong relationship, consult for best possible marketing solution and negotiation promotion terms and conditions with key merchants
o Create and build customers' interest in the services and products (Cards, POS terminals and e-commerce) of the bank, covering comprehensive portfolio of channels
o Update existing database with changes and status of each merchant information
o Keep tract of all the marketing and promotion projects assigned by team manager
o Any Bachelor's degree and customer service oriented personality
o At least 2 years of sales and marketing experience
o Excellent and proven verbal and written English and Myanmar Languages
o Good understanding and knowledge of various card products and merchant industry will be at advantage
o Microsoft Office and eloquent email skills
o Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
o Prior experience in implementing contemporary digital, website, and content marketing strategies and tactics... Read full article
- Managing Market Research & retail data analysis
- Product strategy and product concept development
- Brand name creation & Package design development
- Trade Mark, Design Mark and FDA registration support
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Marketing.
- Interested in Marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Good command of English language (Advance level).
- Interested in cooking... Read full article