Responsibilities of Myanmar Teacher
• Organizing Myanmar Studies classes.
• Conducting classes as scheduled, and preparing and organizing 2-3 special school-wide programs
• Supplementing employer-provided materials as necessary and appropriate.
• Assisting the Principal in curriculum development.
• Communicating with other Teachers and Teaching Assistants and/or administration as necessary for the maximum possible benefit of students.
• Participation and contribution to the special events as reasonably required by the school.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Education: Bachelor's Degree or Teaching Certificates
Experience: Prefers 2 year classroom teaching experience... Read full article
Are you a successful and ambitious Communications Executive looking to build your career in a dynamic, friendly and growing school? The British School Yangon is looking to recruit a confident, commercially minded and proactive individual to join our team.
To engage all internal and external stakeholders with timely, relevant and engaging customer-focused content that brings to life the unique identity of the school and fully integrates it into all communication touchpoints relevant to the target audience across the Parent Experience Journey. The role will also include supporting the school to deliver external outreach and events
Nord Anglia Education is the world’s leading premium schools organisation. We are a fast-paced and growing family of 47 international schools in China, Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia and The Americas, providing outstanding education to approximately 45,000 students from preschool through to the end of secondary education. Our schools are united by one philosophy—we are ambitious for our students, our people and family of schools. This means that we want every student to achieve more than may have ever thought possible, which we ensure through personalised learning enhanced with unique global opportunities.
When you join a Nord Anglia Education school, you join a global community of over 12,500 teachers and staff, working in 56 schools located in 27 countries around the world supporting our students’ learning. Together, we educate over 51,000 students globally from the ages of 2 to 18 years old. the British School Yangon is part of a regional group of 18 schools across SEAME We share, ideas, professional learning and support each other across the region so that together, we can achieve more.
If you think that this could be a great fit for your personality and skill set, we would love to hear from you.
Closing date 19th March 2020... Read full article
• Manage large amounts of incoming calls and generate sales leads.
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Handling Customer complain and discuss with campus manager or coordination team.
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
• Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
Computer Skills , Effective communication skills , Problem solving skills ,
Reporting skills , Intermediate English Skills , Planning making skills , Managing conflicts , Leadership Development , Interpersonal Skills
Any Graduate , Diploma in Business Management and Administration (is more prefer),
Experience in Customer service Sector at least one year
The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) Myanmar is seeking applications for the position of Education Specialist. We encourage motivated and resourceful persons to apply regardless of race, ethnic, religion and gender. The Education Specialist will be responsible quality design of education programming that strengthens teaching and learning, builds capacity of project teams, enables coordination and alignment amongst stakeholders and contributes towards ongoing advocacy work. This strategic technical work will be consistent with organizational strategy and sensitive to the contextual changes and trends in Myanmar, rapidly changing political and economic conditions and the peace process. The Education Specialist should demonstrate:
• Technical experience in the humanitarian and development sectors
• Ability to work strategically, developing innovative ways to meet the needs of the vulnerable and marginalized communities
• Experience in coordinating and engaging with development partners
• Good networking skills and experience in working with organizational partnerships
• The ability to build capacity of the project team... Read full article
• Plan, prepare and deliver EFL lessons to young adults and adult learners of English (General English or IELTS)
• Apply communicative English Language Teaching method to help students acquire the language naturally and effectively
• Keep records of students' performance and test results for the assigned courses
• Assess students' learning and progress through both formative and summative assessments
• provide relevant and effective feedback on students’ both receptive and productive language skills
• Actively contribute to providing quality education according to mission and vision statements of EVEREST Language Academy
Required Qualifications: • Native speaker of English or Highly Proficient English Speaker
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Minimum 2 years of classroom teaching experience
• Knowledge and experience with a variety of ELT contexts including English for special purposes and test preparation
• Knowledge and experience with a variety of language teaching methodologies and ELT resource materials, incorporation of technology in the classroom
• Cross-cultural communication and teaching skills, good interpersonal skills, knowledge of basic MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Classroom
• Ability to take initiatives, be creative and flexible, and work independently and collaboratively
• TESOL, TEFL, CELTA Certification
• Familiarity with Myanmar language and culture
Specific tasks and expectations for the contract will be negotiated between the successful applicant and EVEREST Language Academy at the time of appointment.... Read full article