Manage Office & Environmental Maintenance
Communicate with local governor and organizations
Generators control and electricity process
Manage and organize of security team / Office security systems.
Proper train for firefighting and prevention procedure and systems
Assets and Furniture & Fixture control process
Landscaping and Pest Control arrangement
Other special assignment according to the job requirement.
This position will be responsible for the smooth running of all the processes in and associated with New Business operations. And provide leadership to the team and be responsible for new business support to run operations smoothly & effectively. And to provide excellent services to the distribution partners, underwriters and external customers.
Merchandiser Male- 3 posts
- ဘှဲ့ရ / တကကြသိုလတွဈခုခုကို တကရွောကနွသေူဖှဈရပါမညွ။
- ရိုးသားကှိုးစားသူ ဖှဈပှီး ပေးအပသွောတာဝနမွှားကို ကေ ပှနစွှာထမွးဆာငနွိုငသွူဖှဈရပါမညွ။
- ကွှောငှာလုပငွနွးနှငွ့ ပတသွကသွညွ့ လုပငွနွးအတှအကှေုံ့ အနညဆွုံး (၁) နှဈရှိရမညွ။
- ရုပရွညပွှပှဈပှေီး ပေါငွးသငွးဆကဆွံရေးကောငွးမှနသွူဖှဈရမညွ။
- အသငွးအဖှဲ့နှငွ့ လိုကလွှောညီထှေ ပူးပေါငွးဆောငရွှကလွိုစိတရွှိသူ ဖှဈရပါမညွ။
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assists in the development of the Human Resources Service Line.
• Recruits new staff & employee contract management.
• Maintains & prepare payroll data related to Salary, Leaves, Staff allowance etc.
• Operates daily administration and update all employee personnel data.
• Assists in the organization of human resources activities upon the approval from management.
• Adheres and operates at all times as per company’s policies, code of conduct, HR policies & business plan.
• Monitors and advises about local labor laws and assists the local HR Head to implement these.
• Advises the staff on performance issues.
• Acts as a point of contact for human resources issues and complaints.
• Controls and checks the time attendance.
• Performs any other duties as assigned by management.
• Provides office services by implementing administrative systems methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures.
• Resolves administrative problems by analyzing information; identifying and communication solutions.
Requirements and Qualifications
• Bachelor degree preferable in Business Management or Law.
• Minimum 3 year experience in HR & related field.
• Good command in English & Myanmar language.
• Good interpersonal & influencing skills.
• Sufficient understanding of local employment legislation and Myanmar Labor Law.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office (Power Point, Word, Excel, Outlook)... Read full article
- Implement action plans (e.g. make regular calls/visits, take orders, etc.) to achieve sales targets for assigned businesses/territories.
- Report on the activities and products of the competitors
- Maintain relevant customer data in appropriate customer relationship management databases
- Coordinate visual merchandise plan in alignment with clients' businesses and marketing plans to fulfil seasonal criteria, with consideration of newly launched products
- Must be Graduate
- 1-2 years of experience preferred
- Demonstrate proficiency in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrate basic knowledge and understanding of the industry/market/competitors/customers
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of assigned territories/products/services and strong selling skills
- Demonstrate strong communication, selling and problem solving skills