On behalf of our Client, a leading freight forwarder. We are looking for a: Sales and Marketing Executive to be based at their offices in Yangon, Myanmar.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.... Read full article
Report directly to the Head of Logistics and covering the following scopes;
• Facilitate cross function discussions to gather data for operations and perform analysis to find optimum solutions for customers
• Provide analysis and design support in the pursuit of new business
• Ability to analyze large amounts of data using Excel or Access or similar tools
• Support (or lead) as project coordinator for new project implementation
• Prepare reports on logistics performance measures.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Logistics – SCM or related fields
• At least 0-3 years working experience in logistics and supply chain
Receive shipments and ensure both quality and quantity
• Trace, track and expedite purchase processes
• Create and maintain contact with vendors and customers to ensure timely delivery of goods
• Interact with third party logistics service providers
• Audit freight cost and documentation
• Ensure accuracy of all inventories
• Maintain communication with warehouse staff to ensure proper working order
• Review bills, invoices and purchase orders
• Create packing lists and update shipment information in database
• Organize files both manually and electronically
• Monitor and facilitate repair orders
• Coordinate deliveries for repaired or returned items
• Ensure that the warehouse has sufficient space for incoming deliveries
• Ensure that all items are properly numbered and tagged
• Dispose of un serviceable or damaged items
• Conduct safety procedures for outbound shipment vehicle
• Reconcile hand receipts
• Manage warehouse security related work such as preparing badges, passes and identification cards
• Responsible for day to day management
• Provide response and action in timely and accurately manner
• Ability to develop operation people
• Ability to lead team, be proactive and possess initiative abilities
• Proficient in application of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Power Point), Internet, Email, etc.
• Possess leadership skills and communication skills
• Minimum 5 Years’ Experience in a similar role
• Logistics and transportation background
• Able to do fleet control and management
• Arranging route planning
This position will be responsible for the smooth running of all the processes in and associated with New Business operations. And provide leadership to the team and be responsible for new business support to run operations smoothly & effectively. And to provide excellent services to the distribution partners, underwriters and external customers.
Maersk Myanmar is seeking above position to provide support for one of our Department of SCM-operations. This is a short-term assignment that offers employees an excellent Compensation package that includes a Base Salary plus select paid public holidays. This position will provide employees the opportunity to gain great experience in a short period of time. In this role, candidates will evaluate a large volume of documents and meet records processing deadlines. The ideal candidate will have a quality focus and the ability to meet deadlines. Paid training will be provided to candidates.
JOB SUMMARY AND REQUIREMENT:
PIC will be responsible to proactively manage the customer experience of assigned accounts.
This includes proactively monitoring and managing the end-to-end shipment process in compliance with all company procedures, ensuring that the cargo is transported as per the transport plan as promised to the customer and/or that the customer is kept informed of relevant deviations.
Building relationships with the customers, understanding their business drivers should be leveraged to continuously improve cooperation and process to the mutual benefit of the customer and Maersk.
Logistics Staff M/F (2) Post
The Logistics Leader oversees the full cycle of order fulfilment on daily basis, including the ensuring of all orders are fulfilled in accordance with requirement, the keeping of accurate inventory of all product stocks in the terminal, issuing of tickets at the dispatch room and vetting of the vessel, barge and trucks for the suitability to load and discharge at the terminal. This role is also responsible for the scheduling of all product movement in the terminal, the monitoring of proper product handling turnaround times, and ensuring that safety procedures and company policies are adhered to by the Logistics staff.... Read full article
* Plan and coordinate resources for daily inbound / outbound warehouse operation
* Manage the warehouse operation to ensure efficient and timely operation of the distribution
* Ensure orders are processed in a timely and accurate manner
* Maintain customer service and safety work environment
* Ensure shelving storage management
* Manage inventory accuracy through monitoring of daily warehouse activities, cycle counts, stock takes and audit of same to verify results
* Cooperation with project teams.
* Responsible for control of costs, budget and vendors including negotiate rates
* Monitor and analyze operation KPIs and submit daily/weekly/monthly reports.
* Recruit and train of warehouse personnel
* Investigate the root-cause of operation incidents and service failures
* Any degree in logistics, supply chain management or business administration
* Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
* Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
* Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
* Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
* Leadership skills and ability manage staff
* Strong decision making and problem solving skills
* Excellent communication skills
* At least 5 year experience in warehouse management... Read full article
English (Fluent), Good Communication Skill, Good Interpersonal Skills, Computer Skills
The Recruitment company is Transportation Logistics Company is located in North Oakkalapa Tsp.
- Any Graduate
- Must have (4-5) years working experiences in related field.
- Able to work independently, prioritize and develop initiatives.
- English ( Intermediate)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills