This position will be responsible for the smooth running of all the processes in and associated with New Business operations. And provide leadership to the team and be responsible for new business support to run operations smoothly & effectively. And to provide excellent services to the distribution partners, underwriters and external customers.
1. To develop, implement and maintain measures of organizational performance
2. To undertake analysis and produce recommendations to drive improvements in
Performance management as a result of project work, collection and dissemination of data.
3. To contribute to the development of processes and the measurement.
4. To provide management information.
5. To follow up Branch Performance quarterly.
6. To Oversee the implementation of key performance measures, core competencies and core values into performance appraisal system.
7. To collaborate with HR department regarding Key performance Indicators
8. To perform other tasks which is assigned by Direct supervisor.
Experience and Qualification Required
• Well-educated to degree level, preferably in a Business Administration
• 2 years work experiences preferably in Micro Finance Industry.
• Knowledge of and work related experience of organisational performance management.
• Good working knowledge of statistic and information gathering techniques.
• Detailed oriented and good attitude
• Capable to access Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint. internet
• Research & analytical skills
• Have sound English Language Skills