The Logistics Leader oversees the full cycle of order fulfilment on daily basis, including the ensuring of all orders are fulfilled in accordance with requirement, the keeping of accurate inventory of all product stocks in the terminal, issuing of tickets at the dispatch room and vetting of the vessel, barge and trucks for the suitability to load and discharge at the terminal. This role is also responsible for the scheduling of all product movement in the terminal, the monitoring of proper product handling turnaround times, and ensuring that safety procedures and company policies are adhered to by the Logistics staff.... Read full article
* Plan and coordinate resources for daily inbound / outbound warehouse operation
* Manage the warehouse operation to ensure efficient and timely operation of the distribution
* Ensure orders are processed in a timely and accurate manner
* Maintain customer service and safety work environment
* Ensure shelving storage management
* Manage inventory accuracy through monitoring of daily warehouse activities, cycle counts, stock takes and audit of same to verify results
* Cooperation with project teams.
* Responsible for control of costs, budget and vendors including negotiate rates
* Monitor and analyze operation KPIs and submit daily/weekly/monthly reports.
* Recruit and train of warehouse personnel
* Investigate the root-cause of operation incidents and service failures
* Any degree in logistics, supply chain management or business administration
* Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
* Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
* Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
* Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
* Leadership skills and ability manage staff
* Strong decision making and problem solving skills
* Excellent communication skills
* At least 5 year experience in warehouse management... Read full article
• University degree in engineering or chemistry.
• Minimum 2 to 3 years of work experience in cement sales and marketing or similar responsibilities.
• Good understanding of structural engineering, construction processes, and concrete technology.
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English and Burmese, including professional presentation and negotiation skills.
• Possess good computer skills, in particular, MS Office. SAP is a plus.
• Results oriented and creative thinker to bring value to customers with our substainable solutions.
- Managing Market Research & retail data analysis
- Product strategy and product concept development
- Brand name creation & Package design development
- Trade Mark, Design Mark and FDA registration support
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Marketing.
- Interested in Marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Good command of English language (Advance level).
- Interested in cooking... Read full article
•Deliver superior guest services
•Ensuring guest satisfaction
•Respond efficiently to customer questions and complaints
•Organize and supervise shifts
•Manage and lead staff
•Training and evaluate staff performance
•Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory
•Manage restaurant supplies
•Control costs and minimize waste
•Nurture a positive working environment
•Monitor operations and initiate corrective actions