Report directly to the Head of Logistics and covering the following scopes;
• Facilitate cross function discussions to gather data for operations and perform analysis to find optimum solutions for customers
• Provide analysis and design support in the pursuit of new business
• Ability to analyze large amounts of data using Excel or Access or similar tools
• Support (or lead) as project coordinator for new project implementation
• Prepare reports on logistics performance measures.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Logistics – SCM or related fields
• At least 0-3 years working experience in logistics and supply chain
The Logistics Leader oversees the full cycle of order fulfilment on daily basis, including the ensuring of all orders are fulfilled in accordance with requirement, the keeping of accurate inventory of all product stocks in the terminal, issuing of tickets at the dispatch room and vetting of the vessel, barge and trucks for the suitability to load and discharge at the terminal. This role is also responsible for the scheduling of all product movement in the terminal, the monitoring of proper product handling turnaround times, and ensuring that safety procedures and company policies are adhered to by the Logistics staff.... Read full article
- Managing Market Research & retail data analysis
- Product strategy and product concept development
- Brand name creation & Package design development
- Trade Mark, Design Mark and FDA registration support
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Marketing.
- Interested in Marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Good command of English language (Advance level).
- Interested in cooking... Read full article
•Deliver superior guest services
•Ensuring guest satisfaction
•Respond efficiently to customer questions and complaints
•Organize and supervise shifts
•Manage and lead staff
•Training and evaluate staff performance
•Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory
•Manage restaurant supplies
•Control costs and minimize waste
•Nurture a positive working environment
•Monitor operations and initiate corrective actions