Implementing marketing activities as per brand plan.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Operations/Supply Chain Management or related field required; MBA preferred
• 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain Management/Operations, Procurement or other manufacturing-related role
• Experience working with an ERP system is a plus.
(1) MBA (or) Any Graduate With in Sales & Marketing Management,
(2) Certificate in Sales & Marketing Management,
(3) 30-35 years of age,
(4) Must be fluent in English and must be good communication Skill,
(5) 5 years in Sales and distributor management experience at least (3)years in distributor management level,
(6) Skill of Analytical, Presentation, Negotiation, Understanding of Market & Distributor Needs
(7) Be initiative, Creative ,Pro-active,Result -Oriented,
(8) Good experience and strong knowledge in Distributor & Area sales teams Management... Read full article
3. JOB DESCRIPTION
3.1 Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
3.2 Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
3.3 Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
3.4 Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
3.5 Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
3.6 Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
3.7 Gathering market and customer information;
3.8 Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
3.9 Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
3.10 Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
3.11 Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
3.12 Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer;
3.13 Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders;
3.14 Checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock;
3.15 Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system;
3.16 Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
3.17 Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements;
3.18 Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
3.19 Feeding future buying trends back to employers;
3.20 Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues;
3.21 Establish and maintain effective employee working relations both within the department and with other departments;
3.22 Regularly entertain major clients of the Company;
3.23 Pay regular visits to all major/key accounts
• Taking responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant.
• Analyzing and planning restaurant sales levels and profitability.
• Organizing marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes.
• Preparing reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales.
• Creating and executing plans for department sales, profit and staff development.
• Setting budgets and/or agreeing them with senior management.
• Planning and coordinating menus.
• Coordinating with suppliers when necessary.... Read full article
- Any Graduate
- Minimum Experience (2 ~ 3 ) years
- Good in Promotion & Advertising Field
- Good Communication
- Making supervise and participate in Promotion & Advertising
- Able to Active, Motivation and Teamwork... Read full article
- Managing Market Research & retail data analysis
- Product strategy and product concept development
- Brand name creation & Package design development
- Trade Mark, Design Mark and FDA registration support
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Marketing.
- Interested in Marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Good command of English language (Advance level).
- Interested in cooking... Read full article
•Deliver superior guest services
•Ensuring guest satisfaction
•Respond efficiently to customer questions and complaints
•Organize and supervise shifts
•Manage and lead staff
•Training and evaluate staff performance
•Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory
•Manage restaurant supplies
•Control costs and minimize waste
•Nurture a positive working environment
•Monitor operations and initiate corrective actions