Implementing marketing activities as per brand plan.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Operations/Supply Chain Management or related field required; MBA preferred
• 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain Management/Operations, Procurement or other manufacturing-related role
• Experience working with an ERP system is a plus.
Rewards for over performances
An awesome compnay
Join a winning team
You can make a difference
Opportunities for promotion
Possibility for job training
Learn new skills and techniques... Read full article
(1) MBA (or) Any Graduate With in Sales & Marketing Management,
(2) Certificate in Sales & Marketing Management,
(3) 30-35 years of age,
(4) Must be fluent in English and must be good communication Skill,
(5) 5 years in Sales and distributor management experience at least (3)years in distributor management level,
(6) Skill of Analytical, Presentation, Negotiation, Understanding of Market & Distributor Needs
(7) Be initiative, Creative ,Pro-active,Result -Oriented,
(8) Good experience and strong knowledge in Distributor & Area sales teams Management... Read full article
• A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, or related field.
• 5-10 years' experience in marketing or sales.
• Experience in management may be advantageous
• Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
• Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
• Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
• The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
• The ability to work under pressure. Job Descriptions:
• Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
• Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
• Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
• Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
• Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
• Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
• Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
• Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and
professional networks.... Read full article
3. JOB DESCRIPTION
3.1 Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
3.2 Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
3.3 Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
3.4 Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
3.5 Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
3.6 Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
3.7 Gathering market and customer information;
3.8 Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
3.9 Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
3.10 Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
3.11 Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
3.12 Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer;
3.13 Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders;
3.14 Checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock;
3.15 Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system;
3.16 Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
3.17 Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements;
3.18 Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
3.19 Feeding future buying trends back to employers;
3.20 Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues;
3.21 Establish and maintain effective employee working relations both within the department and with other departments;
3.22 Regularly entertain major clients of the Company;
3.23 Pay regular visits to all major/key accounts
• Taking responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant.
• Analyzing and planning restaurant sales levels and profitability.
• Organizing marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes.
• Preparing reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales.
• Creating and executing plans for department sales, profit and staff development.
• Setting budgets and/or agreeing them with senior management.
• Planning and coordinating menus.
• Coordinating with suppliers when necessary.... Read full article