This position may work under Billing & Process Division of Fixed Broadband Center of Mytel.
- Manage charge collection activities of postpaid services in Mytel. Blocking, restoring the situation of customer's service.
- Assign the postpaid charge collection target to branches, monitor, supervise, evaluate the postpaid charge collection according to KPI.
- Building process guideline, orientation, policies about postpaid charge collection activities. Building upgrade payment system.
- Make a training system, policies, skills related to payment activities for employee.
- Guide all branch to implement the functions and duties of branches as:
+Receive target of branch, assign target to area, monitor, supervise and evaluate the billing collection according to charge collection KPI. Block, restoring situation of customer.
- Reporting charge collection, analyse overdue debt, bad debt and propose solution to collect debt to BOD of branch and FAD in Head office.
- Implement payment system upgrading and support to fix the error.
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Any Graduated from university
- Experienced in accounting and have knowledge of billing and collection.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel
- Strong command of English (verbal and written)
- At least 2 years’ experience in related position
- Good communication and strong analytical skill.
• Resolving complaint about knowledge and attitude of Call Center Agents.
• Checking quality of Agents by checking showroom.
• Training knowledge for Call Center Agents.
• Control, analysis and propose solution to improve the quality of Call Center Agents.
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Bachelor Degree Holder
• 2 years working experience in Customer Service (Call Center)
• Good Command of English in Writing and Speaking
... Read full article
- Resolving complaint about knowledge and attitude of Call Center Agents.
- Checking quality of Agents by checking showroom.
- Training knowledge for Call Center Agents.
- Control, analysis and propose solution to improve the quality of Call Center Agents.
-Bachelor Degree Holder
- 2 years working experience in Customer Service (Call Center)
-Good Command of English in Writing and Speaking
- Managing Market Research & retail data analysis
- Product strategy and product concept development
- Brand name creation & Package design development
- Trade Mark, Design Mark and FDA registration support
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Marketing.
- Interested in Marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Good command of English language (Advance level).
- Interested in cooking... Read full article
•Deliver superior guest services
•Ensuring guest satisfaction
•Respond efficiently to customer questions and complaints
•Organize and supervise shifts
•Manage and lead staff
•Training and evaluate staff performance
•Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory
•Manage restaurant supplies
•Control costs and minimize waste
•Nurture a positive working environment
•Monitor operations and initiate corrective actions