JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES
Lead and manage regional fleet team (drivers, etc.) as per fleet management guidelines
Organize the drivers’ weekly schedule
Monitor the fleet maintenance and fuel consumption for each vehicle and keep records
Ensure all cars are in good conditions
Make sure all the drivers follow the rules carefully in accordance with the national traffic rules
Check and keep record on all the car documents (insurance, log sheets, driver regulation, agreement, wheel tax, fuel book, etc.)
Report any accidents immediately to the fleet manager and regional manager
Manage and coordinate vehicles rental Monitor the fuel consumption closely and keep accurate records of fuel supplied to each vehicle
Manage an overall fleet of +30 vehicles of different types (light, utilitarian, heavy-duty, cranes, forklifts, 4x4, etc.)
Manage and follow-up with service providers (Vehicles rental companies): contacts, invoices, payments, customer service relations
... Read full article
• University degree in engineering or chemistry.
• Minimum 2 to 3 years of work experience in cement sales and marketing or similar responsibilities.
• Good understanding of structural engineering, construction processes, and concrete technology.
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English and Burmese, including professional presentation and negotiation skills.
• Possess good computer skills, in particular, MS Office. SAP is a plus.
• Results oriented and creative thinker to bring value to customers with our substainable solutions.
- Managing Market Research & retail data analysis
- Product strategy and product concept development
- Brand name creation & Package design development
- Trade Mark, Design Mark and FDA registration support
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Marketing.
- Interested in Marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Good command of English language (Advance level).
- Interested in cooking... Read full article
•Deliver superior guest services
•Ensuring guest satisfaction
•Respond efficiently to customer questions and complaints
•Organize and supervise shifts
•Manage and lead staff
•Training and evaluate staff performance
•Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory
•Manage restaurant supplies
•Control costs and minimize waste
•Nurture a positive working environment
•Monitor operations and initiate corrective actions