- Act as the subject matter expert for Microsoft A/X Dynamics
- Provide leadership in the areas of (depending on department ERP SME is based):
- Sales order creation and invoicing
- Purchasing systems, vendor returns
- Shipping and customer returns
- Production order and transfer order management
- Shop floor reporting, inventory management and scrap
- Standard cost, bill of materials, routing and methods
- Production Scheduling
-Provides first-level support to end-users and takes ownership for troubleshooting minor user or
technical problems, and provides corrective actions with a sense of urgency
-Timely escalation of unresolved problems to second level and follow up
-Train end-users with a working knowledge of Microsoft A/X Dynamics
-Facilitate discussions with departments regarding business challenges.
- Provide recommendations for enhancements or new system designs to benefit Microsoft A/X
- Collaborate with IT department in conceptualizing and developing system enhancements.
- Occasional off-shift duties may be required from time-to-time in order to roll out new
- Performs other related work as assigned or required
-2 to 3 years of work experience in Sales, Production, Logistics
- Interested or comfortable in usage of computers or software
- Is an effective team player, and able to provide support skills in a manner that fosters commitment, team spirit, pride, and mutual trust and respect
-Independent and able to manage own work
- Shows initiative, supports organizational change, and is committed to challenging the status quo; and providing suggestions for continuous improvements
- Looks for opportunities to influence and help others to change or improve standards, policies, procedures, and work plans to enable high-performance
... Read full article
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Information Technology
• Admin assistant. Car arrangement, accommodation arrangement, flight booking, salary calculation, ordering and controlling office stationery, setting up office IT
equipment, visa and stay permit arrangement for foreign workers, schedule control for project manager, admin manager.
• Assistant to admin manager... Read full article
- Managing Market Research & retail data analysis
- Product strategy and product concept development
- Brand name creation & Package design development
- Trade Mark, Design Mark and FDA registration support
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Marketing.
- Interested in Marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Good command of English language (Advance level).
- Interested in cooking... Read full article
•Deliver superior guest services
•Ensuring guest satisfaction
•Respond efficiently to customer questions and complaints
•Organize and supervise shifts
•Manage and lead staff
•Training and evaluate staff performance
•Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory
•Manage restaurant supplies
•Control costs and minimize waste
•Nurture a positive working environment
•Monitor operations and initiate corrective actions