Language: Proficient English.
The primary purpose of the role is to drive the learning and development strategy for our group of companies and provide learning solutions to support businesses to achieve their people and organizational strategies.
As Head of Learning Institute, you will have a full operational accountability of the success of capability development for employees and their leaders and will report to CEO of CMHL and Group CPO.
- Arrange general supply process and supplier relation.
- Organize all the requirements of the office - related activities.
- Must be interested in office work.
- Other job assigned as needed.
- Handling basic office duties, such as answering and routing phones, responding to emails, data entry and reporting.
- Answering questions and finding information for employees, vendors and clients.
- Any graduate
- 1 year Experience in admin field
- can use Microsoft office
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Creativity and strong problem solving skill... Read full article
- Managing Market Research & retail data analysis
- Product strategy and product concept development
- Brand name creation & Package design development
- Trade Mark, Design Mark and FDA registration support
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Marketing.
- Interested in Marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Good command of English language (Advance level).
- Interested in cooking... Read full article
•Deliver superior guest services
•Ensuring guest satisfaction
•Respond efficiently to customer questions and complaints
•Organize and supervise shifts
•Manage and lead staff
•Training and evaluate staff performance
•Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory
•Manage restaurant supplies
•Control costs and minimize waste
•Nurture a positive working environment
•Monitor operations and initiate corrective actions