TESTING & INSPECTION
1. Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
2. Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
3. Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
4. Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
5. Nurture a positive working environment
6. Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
7. Maintain pay plan and benefits program
8. Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
9. Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
10. Developing, reviewing, and improving general affairs (GA) systems, policies, and procedures that to get efficiency.
11. Drive and lead to digital organization among the Training, HR, GA & Performance Management process
- Managing Market Research & retail data analysis
- Product strategy and product concept development
- Brand name creation & Package design development
- Trade Mark, Design Mark and FDA registration support
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Marketing.
- Interested in Marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Good command of English language (Advance level).
- Interested in cooking... Read full article
•Deliver superior guest services
•Ensuring guest satisfaction
•Respond efficiently to customer questions and complaints
•Organize and supervise shifts
•Manage and lead staff
•Training and evaluate staff performance
•Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory
•Manage restaurant supplies
•Control costs and minimize waste
•Nurture a positive working environment
•Monitor operations and initiate corrective actions