• Responsible to effectively communicate with regulators and authorities.
• Analyse and identify the characteristics of related stakeholders and implement excellent communication techniques
Maintain all documentations and do any ad-hoc work-related assignments.
• Coordinating all public relations activities
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with local and municipal government officials
• To develop public relations programs and execute effective communication to create and maintain enviable corporate image.
• Apply for all relevant licenses, permits, or approvals from government authorities (DICA, MIC, etc.)
• Draft and write high quality reports and presentations,
• Report required items from regulators timely and properly.
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Any Bachelor’ Degree Holder with office management experience.
• Minimum 1 or 2 years of work experience in related field
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong command of English and Myanmar languages, both written and spoken.
• Strong skill for Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook.
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in taken & preparing of meeting minutes.
• Action oriented individual who enjoys working hard and looks for challenges and have a thorough understanding of general management.
• Honest, trustworthy, respectful, and demonstrate sound work ethics.
• Prefer having driving license and ability to drive for job purposes.
• Salary is negotiable
No.16, Kabar Aye Pagoda Road, Mayangon Township, Yangon.,No.45-50, Myawaddy Minn Gyi Road, East Dagon Industrial Zone, Yangon... Read full article
- Managing Market Research & retail data analysis
- Product strategy and product concept development
- Brand name creation & Package design development
- Trade Mark, Design Mark and FDA registration support
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Marketing.
- Interested in Marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Good command of English language (Advance level).
- Interested in cooking... Read full article
•Deliver superior guest services
•Ensuring guest satisfaction
•Respond efficiently to customer questions and complaints
•Organize and supervise shifts
•Manage and lead staff
•Training and evaluate staff performance
•Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory
•Manage restaurant supplies
•Control costs and minimize waste
•Nurture a positive working environment
•Monitor operations and initiate corrective actions