BE (IT or EC)(OR)-BCSc ( Computer Science)
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
VMware Certified Professional
Good in communication skills
5 years Experience of Microsoft Windows Server System, Virtualization Technology, Storage Technology, Networking, and Security
4 years of Experience in Cloud Technology
Performance Bonus... Read full article
Rewards for over performances
An awesome compnay
Join a winning team
You can make a difference
Opportunities for promotion
Possibility for job training
Learn new skills and techniques... Read full article
• Responsible to effectively communicate with regulators and authorities.
• Analyse and identify the characteristics of related stakeholders and implement excellent communication techniques
Maintain all documentations and do any ad-hoc work-related assignments.
• Coordinating all public relations activities
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with local and municipal government officials
• To develop public relations programs and execute effective communication to create and maintain enviable corporate image.
• Apply for all relevant licenses, permits, or approvals from government authorities (DICA, MIC, etc.)
• Draft and write high quality reports and presentations,
• Report required items from regulators timely and properly.
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Any Bachelor’ Degree Holder with office management experience.
• Minimum 1 or 2 years of work experience in related field
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong command of English and Myanmar languages, both written and spoken.
• Strong skill for Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook.
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in taken & preparing of meeting minutes.
• Action oriented individual who enjoys working hard and looks for challenges and have a thorough understanding of general management.
• Honest, trustworthy, respectful, and demonstrate sound work ethics.
• Prefer having driving license and ability to drive for job purposes.
• Salary is negotiable
No.16, Kabar Aye Pagoda Road, Mayangon Township, Yangon.,No.45-50, Myawaddy Minn Gyi Road, East Dagon Industrial Zone, Yangon... Read full article
• Responsible for maintaining market share, competitor analysis and market survey
• To manage both Sale Team and Marketing Team
• Specialize in particular product and Develop sale strategy, Develop monthly and yearly sales and marketing plan and implement for sale target
• Training and product knowledge to Sales and Marketing Team
• Must be handle Tender process
• To set up Sale Team and Marketing Team
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Bachelor's Degree or higher required
• Age is over 28 years
• Strong leadership skill
• At least ( 5 ) years experience in Pharmaceutical field
• 3 years experience in Manager position
• Able to travel
• Strong Communications, analytical skill
• Team building and teamwork skills
• Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
• Salary is negotiable.
No 181, Pyin Ka Toe Street, 34 ward, North Dagon Tsp. ( Near Hongkong busstop),Yangon, Myanmar... Read full article
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES
Lead and manage regional fleet team (drivers, etc.) as per fleet management guidelines
Organize the drivers’ weekly schedule
Monitor the fleet maintenance and fuel consumption for each vehicle and keep records
Ensure all cars are in good conditions
Make sure all the drivers follow the rules carefully in accordance with the national traffic rules
Check and keep record on all the car documents (insurance, log sheets, driver regulation, agreement, wheel tax, fuel book, etc.)
Report any accidents immediately to the fleet manager and regional manager
Manage and coordinate vehicles rental Monitor the fuel consumption closely and keep accurate records of fuel supplied to each vehicle
Manage an overall fleet of +30 vehicles of different types (light, utilitarian, heavy-duty, cranes, forklifts, 4x4, etc.)
Manage and follow-up with service providers (Vehicles rental companies): contacts, invoices, payments, customer service relations
... Read full article
OPERATION ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE (SEASONS BAKERY)
You will be responsible for sale growth, increased profit level and branch by branch and product category by category. Manage and supervised the products not to become stock out in order to easy shopping for customers at the Seasons Bakery outlets.
* Prepare tables for meals.
* Greeting guests ( with eye contact and smile )
* Escort guests to their tables.
* Taking food and drink orders.
* Have basic knowledge of food and beverage menu items.
* Serving the order to the customer.
* Check with guests to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
* Clean and remove dishes from the table after service is completed.
* Clean all spillage during mealtime and close.
* Cleaning the tables.
* Establish effective employee relations and maintain the highest level of professionalism,ethics and attitude towards all guests,clients and employees.
* High School ( OR ) Certificate in food & Beverage.
* Under 40 years old.
* Must have minimum 3 yers and more relevant working experience in a restaurant/Hotels.
* Pleasant looking, cheerful and good working personality will be added advantage.... Read full article