We are looking for a Node JS developer interested in building a huge system for mobile platforms. We need badass developers.
● Build fast, optimised APIs for mobile platforms.
● Maintain code and write unit tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
● Delivery under rush-paced environment.
● Maintain strong communication and under Agile.
● Experience in developing automated unit and functional tests using Jest & Cypress.
● Experience in agile development process.
● Solid knowledge of data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
● Have a passion for quality and writing clean, readable code that scales and performs well.
● Good interpersonal communication skills.
● 4 to 5+ years of software design
● Familiarity with Git version control.
● Experience with Amazon AWS Services.
● Experience with Typescript.
Our technical stack:
Implementation and control of processes linked to the equipment and tools
- To ensure that data in the system are sure and secured
- To ensure that IT systems are available and functional
- To provide adapted tools (software and hardware) to end users
- To manage IT team
- To ensure that the service is provided to end users
- To provide IT tools and ensure that they are correctly used by end users
- To ensure that backup policy is followed and that data conservation are guaranteed
- To coordinate and follow up external and internal actions on the IT systems
- Graduate / Master in information technologies(Preferred)
- Office software (Windows, Office,…)
- Network infrastructure (Cisco equipment, firewalls,…)
- Management tools of Microsoft (Active directory, GLPI, domain,…
- Managing Market Research & retail data analysis
- Product strategy and product concept development
- Brand name creation & Package design development
- Trade Mark, Design Mark and FDA registration support
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Marketing.
- Interested in Marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Good command of English language (Advance level).
- Interested in cooking... Read full article
•Deliver superior guest services
•Ensuring guest satisfaction
•Respond efficiently to customer questions and complaints
•Organize and supervise shifts
•Manage and lead staff
•Training and evaluate staff performance
•Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory
•Manage restaurant supplies
•Control costs and minimize waste
•Nurture a positive working environment
•Monitor operations and initiate corrective actions