We are looking for a Node JS developer interested in building a huge system for mobile platforms. We need badass developers.
● Build fast, optimised APIs for mobile platforms.
● Maintain code and write unit tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
● Delivery under rush-paced environment.
● Maintain strong communication and under Agile.
● Experience in developing automated unit and functional tests using Jest & Cypress.
● Experience in agile development process.
● Solid knowledge of data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
● Have a passion for quality and writing clean, readable code that scales and performs well.
● Good interpersonal communication skills.
● 4 to 5+ years of software design
● Familiarity with Git version control.
● Experience with Amazon AWS Services.
● Experience with Typescript.
Our technical stack:
- Advance with you- Recruitment Services
- Executive SearchDagon Glory was founded in 2013 and has been rapidly growing in recruitment industry. We are one of Myanmar's leading recruitment services companies. During the current period of Myanmar's economic development, finding right talent at right time is an issue to most of the companies. For companies, Dagon Glory is here to solve your recruitment issue by providing the perfect match on your requirements. We have served over 1,400 clients since 2013. For candidates, Dagon Glory's team is well versed, understands your resume and introduces you the most suitable positions. We have made over 3,000 placements since our establishment
OPERATION ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE (SEASONS BAKERY)
You will be responsible for sale growth, increased profit level and branch by branch and product category by category. Manage and supervised the products not to become stock out in order to easy shopping for customers at the Seasons Bakery outlets.
English 4 - Skills,Good Interpersonal Skills, Good Communicational Skills, Computer Skills
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends.
- Assist in the development of marketing plans.
- Conduct research on specific market conditions.
- Analyze consumer preferences to determine the potential sales of Electronic Products and Service.
- Analyze prices, methods of marketing and distribution.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies.
- Devise and evaluate methods for data collection.
- Gather data on consumers, competitors and market conditions.
- Use statistical software to analyze and interpret data.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids.
- Prepare and present reports to management.
Market Research Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Market Research or related (essential).
- Analytical thinker with strong theoretical and research proficiencies.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing programs and strategies.
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
- Solid organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Strong proficiency in math, web analytics and business research tools.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
Proficient in Microsoft Office, databases and statistical packages
Graduated (BBA , BBM & BBS )
English 4 skill
PC Skill (Excel , Word & Power Point)
Market Research Analyst Responsibilities (at least 2 years experience in field)
- Managing Market Research & retail data analysis
- Product strategy and product concept development
- Brand name creation & Package design development
- Trade Mark, Design Mark and FDA registration support
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Marketing.
- Interested in Marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Good command of English language (Advance level).
- Interested in cooking... Read full article
•Deliver superior guest services
•Ensuring guest satisfaction
•Respond efficiently to customer questions and complaints
•Organize and supervise shifts
•Manage and lead staff
•Training and evaluate staff performance
•Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory
•Manage restaurant supplies
•Control costs and minimize waste
•Nurture a positive working environment
•Monitor operations and initiate corrective actions