• Manage online and offline advertising process and digital campaigns.
• Analyse the market condition and identify sales opportunities.
• Plan and Monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Celebrity Media , Sports Media , YouTube ,Twitter, Facebook etc.)
• Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
• Be actively involved in SEO , SEM efforts ( keyword, image optimization etc.)
• Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update webside
• Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.)
• Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
• At least 3 years of experience in digital marketing field
• Bachelor’s degree holder and other relevant qualifications will be advantage
• Business English is a must
• Creativity oriented and can work independently
We are looking for a Node JS developer interested in building a huge system for mobile platforms. We need badass developers.
● Build fast, optimised APIs for mobile platforms.
● Maintain code and write unit tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
● Delivery under rush-paced environment.
● Maintain strong communication and under Agile.
● Experience in developing automated unit and functional tests using Jest & Cypress.
● Experience in agile development process.
● Solid knowledge of data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
● Have a passion for quality and writing clean, readable code that scales and performs well.
● Good interpersonal communication skills.
● 4 to 5+ years of software design
● Familiarity with Git version control.
● Experience with Amazon AWS Services.
● Experience with Typescript.
Our technical stack:
Rewards for over performances
An awesome compnay
Join a winning team
You can make a difference
Opportunities for promotion
Possibility for job training
Learn new skills and techniques... Read full article
• A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, or related field.
• 5-10 years' experience in marketing or sales.
• Experience in management may be advantageous
• Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
• Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
• Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
• The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
• The ability to work under pressure. Job Descriptions:
• Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
• Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
• Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
• Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
• Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
• Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
• Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
• Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and
professional networks.... Read full article
- Managing Market Research & retail data analysis
- Product strategy and product concept development
- Brand name creation & Package design development
- Trade Mark, Design Mark and FDA registration support
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Marketing.
- Interested in Marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Good command of English language (Advance level).
- Interested in cooking... Read full article
•Deliver superior guest services
•Ensuring guest satisfaction
•Respond efficiently to customer questions and complaints
•Organize and supervise shifts
•Manage and lead staff
•Training and evaluate staff performance
•Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory
•Manage restaurant supplies
•Control costs and minimize waste
•Nurture a positive working environment
•Monitor operations and initiate corrective actions