... Read full article
• အသင္းအဖြဲ႔ႏွင့္ စည္းလံုးညီညြတ္စြာ ဦးေဆာင္လုပ္ကုိုင္ ႏိုင္သူျဖစ္ရမည္။
• Kone Myint Thar Restaurant တာ၀န္ထမ္းေဆာင္ရန္။
Desired Skills and Expertise
• အသက္ (၃၅)ႏွစ္အထက္ ၊ လုပ္ငန္းအေတြ႕အႀကံဳ ရွိရမည္။ စစ္မႈထမ္းအၿငိမ္းစာမ်ား လာေရာက္ေလွ်ာက္ထားႏိုင္ ပါသည္။... Read full article
The In-House Graphic Designer will design a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. This includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing, and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos. This role will be responsible for the shaping of our Marketing Team's visual aspects of social media
Core Interpersonal Skills – High Level of Integrity,Open-mindedness, Can-Do Attitude, Passion to learn new skills, Respect Each Other, Good team player.
The In-House Graphic Designer will design a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. This includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing, and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos. This role will be responsible for the shaping of our Marketing Team's visual aspects of social media, websites, signage, corporate identity, product packaging, exhibitions, advertisements, multimedia design, and more.
# Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
# Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
# Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software
# Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
# Work with other Digital Marketing Team Members to produce final design
# Test graphics across various media
# Amend designs after feedback
# Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
The ideal In-House Graphic Designer will have two primary areas of skillsets:
# DESIGN SKILLS –color theory, communication design, design theory, illustration, photography, typography, visual art, IT skills with design and photo-editing software, strong eye for visual composition.
# SOFT SKILLS – High level communication skills, artistry and creativity, analytical skills, time management skills, ability to collaborate, professional flexibility, passion and enthusiasm for design, ability to multi-task, attention to detail and commitment to accuracy, an understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment, open-mindedness and a willingness to accept feedback and make changes to designs, Good teamwork skills
# Graduate from any University or Related University
# Must have strong prior experience as a Graphic Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
# Basic Video Editing Skills will be an advantage (Not Essential)
# Able to speak in English Language (Not Essential)... Read full article
Technology assistants isolate hardware and software issues, train computer users, and troubleshoot problems with computers and other office equipment. Retail businesses, offices, and many other companies hire technology assistants to work part-time and full-time hours, including shifts during weekends and evenings.
Provide Technical Support and Training
Technology assistants provide technical support for using computer accessories and computer software programs, such as teaching a user how to access email. They also answer questions about properly using computer applications and hardware.
Troubleshoot Software Issues
Technology assistants troubleshoot computer software problems to isolate technical issues and determine their cause.
Perform Computer Maintenance
Technology assistants perform computer maintenance to keep programs and hardware functioning smoothly. This includes installing updates and new software, performing hardware cleanup, and physically cleaning computers and equipment.
Technology assistants replace nonfunctioning accessories like mice, monitors, and keyboards as needed.... Read full article
- Physical Education was established for the purpose/s of working with individual and/or groups of students under the supervision of a certificated teacher in the supervision and instruction of students during their physical education class time; and providing clerical support to teacher/s and staff.
Adapts sporting activities for the purpose of providing a method to support and/or reinforce game participation. Assists students, individually or in groups, with physical education class (e.g. game rules, soccer, football, softball, etc.) for the purpose of presenting and/or reinforcing learning concepts.
• Implements physical education programs (e.g. demonstrates physical activities, answers questions, presents activities, etc.) for the purpose of assisting the teacher in improving students' skills success through a defined course of study.
• Inventories textbooks and other teacher materials for the purpose of tracking and maintaining inventory. Maintains physical education equipment (e.g. adapting sporting materials, assembling, inventory, setting up/taking down game equipment, taking attendance, balls, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring availability of items and/or providing reliable information to assist students during their physical education class.
• Monitors individual and/or groups of students in a variety of settings for the purpose of enforcing school rules regarding student behavior and participation, and/or providing a safe and positive learning environment.
• Performs record keeping and clerical functions (e.g. copying, taking attendance, phone calls, etc.) for the purpose of supporting the teacher and/or in providing necessary records/materials.... Read full article
- Network operation and maintenance work through the NetAct system etc - Daily Network optimization analysis report - Feature deployment and inspection - Cooperate with other teams ( core/transmission etc) for Network optimization.
- Have strong awareness of information security and protection.
- Understand Network architecture and principles.
- Understand the idea of Network optimization & ability to handle Network faults
- Parameter optimization can be performed based on the analysis results.
- Excellent communication skills, can preach optimization plans & ideas to customers.... Read full article
Coding and Technology – Understand on current could-based infrastructure and systems. Modifying on existing cloud systems configuration meet quality standards and targeted budget. Regularly manage and monitor all technical aspects of the current infrastructure in order to have stable performance and stable cost and security best practices. Designing, developing and deploying modular cloud-based systems. Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure performance loophole and vulnerabilities and application deployment issues. Ensuring efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security. Keeping up to date with the latest trend of respective infrastructure development changes.
Organizational Goal, Procedure and KPI- Understand and follow the procedures of respective department. Understand your team, departmental and organizational goal with your team supervisor and HOD. Clarify and understand individual short-term and long-term goal and KPI with your supervisor(This is importance for your promotion and benefit. Please reference detail in promotion and benefit policy). You have full responsibility on your own productivity. Detail KPI have included in below KPI section. Collaborate with organizational activity is a bonus measurement in promotion review.
Project Collaboration - Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions. Estimating effective timeline with Team Lead and Project Management team for infrastructure related projects. Closely working with COO, Q.A and project managers. Supporting best technical option to COO. Timely report for the overall status projects using project management tool used by the company.
Team Collaboration - Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives. Creating standard guideline with COO. Creating and supporting technical workshop for the team. Timely report to COO for development status. Maintains deployment related documents to help to understand fellow engineers.
Hiring - Assists management with hiring processes and new team member training.
- Strongly familiar with AWS services, Laravel, Git, Bash Scripting.
- Experience with ECS, Multi-tenant architecture , Docker, or cloud deployment technologies.
- Good understanding of PHP, Laravel and Node application servers.
- Apply cloud (AWS, Digital Ocean) computing skills to deploy upgrades and fixes.
- Good understanding of Windows and Unix / Linux commands.
- Working knowledge of Laravel, known DevOps tools like Git and GitLab.
- Experience with databases and SQL, Non-SQL
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Good understanding of different deployment models including Cloud and On-premises
- Good understanding of new and emerging automation tools such as Ansible.
- Optimize the company’s computing architecture.
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Positive working attitude is a must
- Minimum 3 years experience as a senior system administrator or web developer
- Familiar agile approach project life cycle is a bonus... Read full article
- Plan, prepare teaching materials and deliver lessons
- Help students to improve their listening and speaking skills
- Discuss with students about culture corner of English Speaking Instructors
- Build up confidence level of students to communicate with English Speakers
- Train students to get authentic pronunciation of Native Speakers
- Upgrade the students in English Language Proficiency
- Create supportive learning environment and apply online classroom management strategy
- Use interesting methodology for ESL teachers
- Research language teaching methods
- Collaborate with local class teacher and service team to provide a positive learning experience to students
- Degree in English Language (or) English Literature
- Other Degree and Cambridge CELTA or TESOL
- 2 years Experience as an ESL teacher
- Understanding of English Language requirement for non-native speakers
- Calm, positive and resilient personality
- Great communication skills
... Read full article
We has been operating the Institution for more than two decades. We are hiring English Language Instructors as we need to expand our business.
As an English Language Instructor, you are expected to,
- Plan, prepare and deliver lessons to a range of English classes for adults and kids
- Mark and provide appropriate feedback on oral and written assignment
- Encourage students to speak in English at the School premises
- Monitor continuous improvement of students
Relevant Certificate or degree of teacher training (if available)
2 years of Experiences in English Language Teaching
Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
Basic IT Skills
・Create web by using .web.
・Analysing project requirements and designing solutions and features.
・Work closely with project manager and collaborate with the team.
・MVC framework experience will be preferred.
・Must lead the team technically
Desired Skills and Expertise
・Must have 3 years experience in ASP.NET, C#.
・Must have 3 years experience in Database and SQL.
・Create design & develop with Web application.
・Work closely with project manager and collaborate with the team.
・Must lead and support the team technically.
・Good understanding in software development cycle.
・Good communication and interpersonal skills.
・Japanese or English skill will be preferred.