- Develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets.
- Develop strategies to meet market business development goals.
- Arrange business meeting with prospective clients.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Ensure good relations are maintained with customers, suppliers and all members of staff at all levels
- Ensure that the team has daily and weekly plan and follow the plan accordingly
- Train the team members to develop their selling skills
- Any graduated with Diploma in Business Management/ Marketing Management
- At Least 6 Years experience in Construction and Interior Decoration sales field
- Good English language proficiency and good computer skill
- Strong Communication skill, Interpersonal skill, Sales Planning, good client relationship with current and potential clients... Read full article
Procure the best items, raw materials, A&P items, equipment possible, as required by the Departments. This will include the following functions: preparation of specifications, obtaining and negotiating prices, obtaining quotations and checking samples, placing orders and processing invoices.
On behalf of our Client, a leading freight forwarder. We are looking for a: Sales and Marketing Executive to be based at their offices in Yangon, Myanmar.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.... Read full article
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced Higher, Graduate
- Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma in Visual Communication, Design Creative, Advertising Media.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in a related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Advertising, Media Planning
- Full-Time and Contract positions available.
- First interview maybe on viber or whatsapp chat, followed by face-to-face interview, please provide your viber or whatsapp number.
- Pls send in a list of your latest work in PDF format or link to a portfolio site
Interested applicants must submit a complete resume, expected salary and date to start.... Read full article
Report directly to the Head of Logistics and covering the following scopes;
• Facilitate cross function discussions to gather data for operations and perform analysis to find optimum solutions for customers
• Provide analysis and design support in the pursuit of new business
• Ability to analyze large amounts of data using Excel or Access or similar tools
• Support (or lead) as project coordinator for new project implementation
• Prepare reports on logistics performance measures.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Logistics – SCM or related fields
• At least 0-3 years working experience in logistics and supply chain
Language: Proficient English.
Receive shipments and ensure both quality and quantity
• Trace, track and expedite purchase processes
• Create and maintain contact with vendors and customers to ensure timely delivery of goods
• Interact with third party logistics service providers
• Audit freight cost and documentation
• Ensure accuracy of all inventories
• Maintain communication with warehouse staff to ensure proper working order
• Review bills, invoices and purchase orders
• Create packing lists and update shipment information in database
• Organize files both manually and electronically
• Monitor and facilitate repair orders
• Coordinate deliveries for repaired or returned items
• Ensure that the warehouse has sufficient space for incoming deliveries
• Ensure that all items are properly numbered and tagged
• Dispose of un serviceable or damaged items
• Conduct safety procedures for outbound shipment vehicle
• Reconcile hand receipts
• Manage warehouse security related work such as preparing badges, passes and identification cards
• Responsible for day to day management
• Provide response and action in timely and accurately manner
• Ability to develop operation people
• Ability to lead team, be proactive and possess initiative abilities
• Proficient in application of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Power Point), Internet, Email, etc.
• Possess leadership skills and communication skills
• Minimum 5 Years’ Experience in a similar role
• Logistics and transportation background
• Able to do fleet control and management
• Arranging route planning