Implementing marketing activities as per brand plan.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Operations/Supply Chain Management or related field required; MBA preferred
• 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain Management/Operations, Procurement or other manufacturing-related role
• Experience working with an ERP system is a plus.
(1) MBA (or) Any Graduate With in Sales & Marketing Management,
(2) Certificate in Sales & Marketing Management,
(3) 30-35 years of age,
(4) Must be fluent in English and must be good communication Skill,
(5) 5 years in Sales and distributor management experience at least (3)years in distributor management level,
(6) Skill of Analytical, Presentation, Negotiation, Understanding of Market & Distributor Needs
(7) Be initiative, Creative ,Pro-active,Result -Oriented,
(8) Good experience and strong knowledge in Distributor & Area sales teams Management... Read full article
3. JOB DESCRIPTION
3.1 Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
3.2 Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
3.3 Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
3.4 Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
3.5 Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
3.6 Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
3.7 Gathering market and customer information;
3.8 Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
3.9 Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
3.10 Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
3.11 Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
3.12 Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer;
3.13 Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders;
3.14 Checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock;
3.15 Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system;
3.16 Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
3.17 Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements;
3.18 Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
3.19 Feeding future buying trends back to employers;
3.20 Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues;
3.21 Establish and maintain effective employee working relations both within the department and with other departments;
3.22 Regularly entertain major clients of the Company;
3.23 Pay regular visits to all major/key accounts
• Taking responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant.
• Analyzing and planning restaurant sales levels and profitability.
• Organizing marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes.
• Preparing reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales.
• Creating and executing plans for department sales, profit and staff development.
• Setting budgets and/or agreeing them with senior management.
• Planning and coordinating menus.
• Coordinating with suppliers when necessary.... Read full article
- ဘွဲ့ရ (သို့) တက္ကသိုလ်ဝင်တန်းအောင်မြင်ပြီးသူဖြစ်ရပါမည်။
- အသက်(၂၀)နှစ်မှ (၃၅)နှစ်အတွင်းရှိသူဖြစ်ရပါမည်။
- ရန်ကုန်မြို့တွင်းနှံ့စပ်က ျွမ်းကျင်မှုရှိရပါမည်။
- ကားလိုင်စင်ရှိရမည်။... Read full article
- Any Graduate
- Minimum Experience (2 ~ 3 ) years
- Good in Promotion & Advertising Field
- Good Communication
- Making supervise and participate in Promotion & Advertising
- Able to Active, Motivation and Teamwork... Read full article
• Promotes dealership by presenting professional image, positive attitude, and clean work area.
• Road tests vehicles to ensure repairs are completed properly.
• Suggests additional work that is needed to the Service Advisor or Shop Foreman so the customer may be notified.
• Completes service and repair assignments correctly, to pass quality inspections or test drives.
• Collects all necessary information before requesting parts (e.g., model year, etc.).
• Maintains sufficient personally-owned tools; keeps tools in good working order.
• Notifies Shop Foreman and Service Advisor if delays are expected.
• Maintains cleanliness of the customer's vehicle.
• Submits all claims promptly.
• Promotes a productive working relationship with others.
• Actively listens to concerns; takes action to respond to others’ needs.
• Speaks clearly, concisely, and effectively.
• Provides clear and legible record of service completed for both customer and dealership use.
• Has an approachable style; fosters open communication through active listening.
• Assists Service Advisors, if necessary, to explain completed repairs to a customer.
• Assists other Technicians when needed.
• Effectively handles and implements changes in Service Department.
• Listens to and supports new ideas and approaches; adapts to change quickly.
• Maintains composure when faced with multiple demands.
• Meets or exceeds flat rate time allowances.
Education, training and/or certifications should clearly demonstrate the possession of the knowledge and skills stated above.
• High School degree or equivalent preferred
• Other certifications or licenses as required by law
• Driver’s license
• Certification preferred in one or more of the following areas:
• Electrical or Electronic Systems
• Heating and Air Conditioning
• Suspension and Steering
• Manual Drive Train and Axles
• Automatic Transmission and Transaxle
• Engine Performance
• Engine Repair
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum 2 years experience in automotive repair or service; 4 or more years preferred
• Tools required to perform repairs and services... Read full article
- Managing Market Research & retail data analysis
- Product strategy and product concept development
- Brand name creation & Package design development
- Trade Mark, Design Mark and FDA registration support
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Marketing.
- Interested in Marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Good command of English language (Advance level).
- Interested in cooking... Read full article