- Relevant working experience and proven management abilities
- At least 3 to 5 year(s) of working experience in civil engineering and building project
- Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or
- Degree in B.E (Civil)... Read full article
Maintenance engineers ensure that at industrial machinery and equipment runs smoothly and reliably.
- Manage to Maintain, repair and replace of all M&E materials such as Plumbing, Sanitary, - - Civil works, and Phone Line, Electrical, Lift Fire System, Generator and CCTV system.
- Monitor and Supervise Shift Engineers
- Monitoring and supervision for all minor case
- Managing and solving together with HOD for all major case
- Dealing with existing tenants for complaints and issues
- Liaising with new tenants for office renovation plan
- Manage and review maintaining plan for building Asset management
- Check and analyses on technical specification and quotation
- Make a comparison and report to HOD.
- Dealing with local authorities (YCDC, YESC, etc.)
- Implementation of Yearly, Monthly, and Weekly Plan
- Liaising with internal department
- Manage the order from cleaner and security supervisors
- Bi Weekly review meeting with HOD for security and Cleaner
- Weekly and Monthly report to HOD.
- Responsible on sewerage, water treatment and flood defense structures such as pump
systems and pipe networks
-Any Assigned duties from Management.
- An ability to work well under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant technical knowledge
- Problem-solving skills
- Efficiency and organization
- Team work skills