Myanmar Carlsberg Co., Ltd.
on 23 June, 2021
• The Security Manager will function as the focal security point for all security related matters.
• Liaise and share security related information and incidents with MCCL security provider, security responsible from other int. business, organisations, NGO’s operating in Myanmar.
• Write security reports and take statements when needed.
• Provide security briefings or written guidelines for new employees, cohabitant dependents and first time visitors.
• Ensure quick dissemination of security advisories to employees and cohabitant dependents when needed.
• Conduct training/briefings of employees and cohabitant dependents to heightened their security awareness.
• Conduct residential risk and vulnerability assessment for all Assignees, Transferees.
• Conduct emergency exercises at the main office – fire/intrusion etc.
• Conduct risk and vulnerability assessments on all sites.
• Write and implement security instructions, emergency procedures for all sites.
• Ensure the guard force at each site has the necessary written instructions and SOP’s in place and are following them when conducting their guard duty and uphold the highest standard and security service towards employees, customers and visitors.
• Ensure all sites are in compliance with the Physical & Site Security Manual (SM02).
• Conduct regular inspections of security installations at all sites to ensure functionality.
• Provide security advise/support in relation to events hosted by MCCL and VIP visits.
• Other administration tasks related to security.
• Minimum five years of service in the military or police force.
• Knowledge of Myanmar’s wide security issues.
• Knowledge of threats and risks cooperate business are faced with operation in Myanmar.
• Experience with performing training sessions including training of security guards in various instructions and SOP’s.
• Previous work experience with alarms, CCTV, physical security installations etc.
• Successful completion of a bachelor level university degree from a recognized institution and/or
• Fluent written and oral skills in English and Burmese.
• Minimum of two years of experience working in security in an international organisation, diplomatic mission, cooperate business or security organisation.
... Read full article